Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Future of This Blog

Obviously, there haven't been many posts on this blog as of late. What happened was, I got caught up in life and by the time I wanted to post something, I thought it had been too long and it would be embarrassing to post something now.

I'm considering making a new blog, for a few reasons: First of all, this blog has been a general smattering of anything, from spiritual ramblings to reviews to a variety of rants and general life updates. Over the past couple years that I've been sporadically posting in this blog, I've changed quite a bit and developed new hobbies and passions, while shedding other hobbies. I'm also going to graduate soon (May 2014). So maybe the new year is a good time to refresh things with a new blog. This new blog, if I choose to change homebase, would include two components: book/movie/video game reviews and posts on the subject of knitting. If I don't choose to make a new blog, I'll change the name of this one and change the outlook of this blog to match my focuses.

I'll keep you all posted. In the meantime, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment